Is my institution eligible?
- Accredited public or private primary or secondary schools providing full-time instruction for grades K–12, or school districts for such schools*
- Accredited public or private universities or colleges (including community, junior, or vocational colleges) that grant degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study*
- School administrative offices or boards of education
- Home schools approved by Adobe
- Government schools in U.S. or Canadian territories
- Named educational entities approved in writing by Adobe
- Hospitals in the U.S. that are wholly owned and operated by an educational institution. That is, the institution is the sole owner of the hospital and the only entity exercising control over day-to-day operations.
- Higher-education research laboratories that are public institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or the Canadian/Provincial Ministries of Education, teach students, and can provide a copy of bylaws that state the relationship with the controlling university
- Other qualified examples as listed from time to time on the Adobe website
- Non-accredited schools and religious organizations
- Hospitals in Canada
- Training centers or schools granting certificates for courses such as computer software training, including, without limitation: Ziff Davis University, Learning Tree University, New Horizon Computer Learning Center, Teacher Training Centers
- Military schools that do not grant academic degrees
- Research laboratories not recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or the Canadian/Provincial Ministries of Education. For example, institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Defense or Energy or the National Research Council Canada. In addition, laboratories in the U.S. defined as Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDCs) and University Affiliated Research Centers (UARCs) are not eligible. Examples include: Los Alamos National Laboratory, Sandia National Laboratory, and Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
- Other unqualified examples as listed by Adobe from time to time on its website